Beginners courses: Acquiring the Basics
For people taking their first steps into the world of ceramics. Wheel-throwing, sculpture, design and technology classes will provide instruction on how to work with clay, using appropriate work methods and at the same time encourage the participants to express their own intuitive approach to clay.
In addition, Benyamini center offers sculpture courses for beginners.
Available Ceramics Courses:
- Wheel throwing beginners
- Intermediate Hand building | Sketch to Object | Elina Toperman Itan
- Wheel Throwing intermediate
- Ceramic hand building | beginners
- Figurative sculpture
- Ceramic technology – Beginners
- “On the Wall” – ceramic tiles